My favorite books

Katie's bookshelf: read

Twilight
Flowers in the Attic
Music in the Night
Runaways
New Moon
Gates of Paradise
Key of Valor
Eye of the Storm
If There Be Thorns
Lightning Strikes
Petals on the Wind
Rain
Key Of Knowledge
Pearl in the Mist
Twilight's child
Butterfly
Willow
Crystal
Brooke
Secrets in the Attic


Katie Hughart's favorite books »

Sunday, September 23, 2012


Little Girl



Little girl how you like to be bad

Little girl how you make me so mad

Little girl for your future your care is so small

Little girl I doubt you care at all




Little girl your decisions hurt

Little girl so do the words that you blurt

Little girl your choices are shady

Little girl you should act like a lady






Little girl your hurting I understand

Little girl don't throw away your life for a man




Not the one that raised you

Not the one that lifts you off your feet

Not the ones that do what you do

Not any of the ones you meet



Little girl he's just a boy

Little girl he's not a toy


Little girl he's dangerous you'll see

Little girl don't end up like me



Little girl I tried to warn you

Little girl, I was little once too


2 comments:

  1. For some reason I keep trying to sing this poem. Nice blog!

    New follower,
    LJ from Cause I Say SO
    http://ljduett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete