My favorite books

Katie's bookshelf: read

Twilight
Flowers in the Attic
Music in the Night
Runaways
New Moon
Gates of Paradise
Key of Valor
Eye of the Storm
If There Be Thorns
Lightning Strikes
Petals on the Wind
Rain
Key Of Knowledge
Pearl in the Mist
Twilight's child
Butterfly
Willow
Crystal
Brooke
Secrets in the Attic


Katie Hughart's favorite books »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My journey through Shakespeare

Right now I am reading Edward the Second and wish I had better insight into the vocabulary! 

Tis treason to be up against the king (It treason to go against the king)

So we shall have the people of our side (getting fuzzy, but we shall have our friends?)

For which his father's sake lean to the king (our friends will be chummy with the king to cover us)

but cannot brook a nightgown mushroom (wtf)

lol, maybe I'll catch on...I'm liking the story but it's not coming easy!!!

3 comments:

  1. I also really like Shakespeare's writings! I've just followed
    Alex @ Possession of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your transaction process taking more time? Is your transaction not getting verified? Well, so many questions but you can get answer of every question on one platform. All you need to do is dial Myetherwallet Support Phone Number at 1-833-228-1682.Visit website:-https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/myetherwallet
    https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/myetherwallet

    ReplyDelete