My favorite books

Katie's bookshelf: read

Twilight
Flowers in the Attic
Music in the Night
Runaways
New Moon
Gates of Paradise
Key of Valor
Eye of the Storm
If There Be Thorns
Lightning Strikes
Petals on the Wind
Rain
Key Of Knowledge
Pearl in the Mist
Twilight's child
Butterfly
Willow
Crystal
Brooke
Secrets in the Attic


Katie Hughart's favorite books »

Saturday, September 22, 2012




Hailey's Dream

I was reading a fictional book about Summerland, a place where all your wildest dreams are at your fingertips, all you have to do is think about it, and then I fell asleep. I had a dream, and in my dream I was meeting my animal spirit, which just so happened to be the blackbird. 

I was surrounded by darkness and all I saw was a door, so I walked through it. There was a dirt path lined by trees on both sides. There was thick vegetation to the left and to the right there was a clearing. In the clearing there was a pond, a white bull, and grassy fields. I, of course think that dreaming of a white bull is pretty cool considering I'm a Taurus!

I was instantly drawn to the pond and when I dipped my hand into the water I was sucked in. I clawed my way to the surface and out when I heard a voice say, "Hailey, stay away from the water, it's bad."

It's not the first time I've heard this voice, when I was a child I still remember this voice from a dream that I had. It told me to wake up and that I had the power to control my dreams.

Was this my blackbird?

Has he been with me that long?

Even as I asked the question in my mind I hear his haunting, but comforting response. 

"So much longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment