My favorite books

Katie's bookshelf: read

Twilight
Flowers in the Attic
Music in the Night
Runaways
New Moon
Gates of Paradise
Key of Valor
Eye of the Storm
If There Be Thorns
Lightning Strikes
Petals on the Wind
Rain
Key Of Knowledge
Pearl in the Mist
Twilight's child
Butterfly
Willow
Crystal
Brooke
Secrets in the Attic


Katie Hughart's favorite books »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

SO MUCH TO UPDATE!!!

Panic!


Panic is finished and online, I'm still working out technical difficulty and was somewhat unhappy that it costs so much because it's so long, but it's an average price for a book of it's length and Kindle users can get it at a great deal, so I guess I'll have to deal with it! :p ...but can you believe the wait is over??? Promotions will start sometime time in the next two weeks. Yay!!!! :)


Midnight Masquerade
 MM will soon be available on Amazon, with a new cover design. Both designs will still be available, but the new design is exclusive to Amazon and Createspace! :) (Panic will also have an exclusive cover on Createspace and Amazon)


After a short vacation ;)  I will be continuing my work on The wilderness, Club X, and Panic 2 (title TBA)


Thank you to all of my people! xoxo  ~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment